'that girl.


My name is CherylYawns. happily attached with benedictlin 06ths.
i'll be the happiest girl in the world, and don't think of breaking me down with my past,
because i won't get affected. and i hate outsiders making judgements without knowing me.
i treat you depending on how you leave an impression in me, and unless you're just merely wasting my time or continuously making me feel so out,
i'll be heartless and make you hate me more. lastly, i hate people bringing up my past.

most importantly, i live life for myself.

Not forgetting those people who're beside me no matter what happens.
to be honest, i don't need alot friends, who're not trustable, i just need a five of them who're always there for me, that's all.
they're the ones who understand me totally, although we don't really text everyday, but they're there when i need them.
i love them. ♡♡

♡ ; benedictlin, amanda, celina, xuening, weijie.

xxx,

Sunday, January 6

ben's birthday!!!! 2nd monthsary yay.


hi! let's start with this picture on the top for today's blog post. ben, whose my boyfriend, is having his birthday at 9/1. which is 3 days from now, but we decided to celebrate today because the busy celina and xuening can't make it on other days. hehe! have ALOT of fun today, although it's tiring, but it was fun overall.  so, celina came to my house at 10.45am and i was SOOOOOO tired to wake up THAT early in the morning. but thanks to that she owe me a kiss hehe! but at the end she didn't do it. ;( i think she's shy or something. but she made me so sad!!! and xuening reached at 12, and she went crazy and high like a crazy mad woman who just ran out of imh i SWEAR. she was like, " HAHAHA YAY OMG *talks some random things which i forgetten* LEH YOU KNOW?!?!? HAHAHAHHAHA" LOL i was totally freaked out that time, xi guan jiu hao! ;) hahaha ohwell, cam-whore after they both reached, it was freaking awesome to have two of my closest friend with me today. even better, plus my boyfriend! well if only amanda was here. t-t but she was shy and awkward if she comes. AMANDA IF YOU SEE THIS, MEET UP SOON OR I'LL REALLY KILL YOU. 

so here's all the pictures that we cam-whored. 

^^ thts celina. omg i love her teeth and smile. xx.






^^^^
 THIS IS WHAT I CALL UNGLAM.

me taking photo with my lovely stitch. ;)



^^^ i love her smileeeeeee. xx.

so after all the camwhoring, we called pizza online!!!!! my mom gave me $30 fr it. thanks yo. xxx. and so, we prepared the last packet of water balloons for the last minute and played audition for awhile. and woah my audition skills deproved like some mad woman. i didn't play like for SO long bitchpls LOL.

^^^^
thr's celina playing audi heh.

^^^
all the balloonsss!! i did like 3 pails. *proud*

^^^^ 
the girls preparing water balloons. 

so after ben came, i took a photo with him straight. and then later, the pizza came! and i saw my stitch seating on my floor 'watching' us HAHAHA. so cute of my stitch. well the reason why i love stitch is because, although he's weird, because he's not a human, he managed to live life and find a lovely owner called lilo. and they were really really good friends and i really admire them. ;) they're like, so cute together! esp stitch he he he. ok i sounded like a pedo, but oh well, here comes the picturesss.

^^^
SEE HOW CUTE???? 
( for this stitch, i wna thank jeremy. (; )

^^^^
 pizzzzza. wow. but in the end we didn't finish ^#^&*^&*^&*$^ WASTE MONEY.

^^^^
ME AND BEN. ok look at his hair wow so nerd like nerdyboi HAHAHA. ok kidding. omg and this picture i have the pedo look. WAI. ;(

ok so, after he came, and we ate, we rested like for 30minutes having twitter war. LOL. it's really hilarious and fun. the most hilarious thing is, xuening can't wait to play water balloon and get wet by all the water. and she said, " faster leh i can't wait to get wet." LOL. and we were like, ''er........ don't you think it wsounds wrong HAHAHAHA." OK I SWEAR ITS HILARIOUSSSSS. after that, went downstairs and played water balloon warrrrrrr. ok i didn't bring phone cuz i'm scared that my phone got wet, only ben brought. and his phone is fucking wet in the end, hope it does not spoil!! hahaha. so ALOT people were looking at us while we're playing and i'm like, shy. LOL. and no face la! i mean like, YA WATER BALLOONS IS FUN BUT.... it's still..... embarrassing LOL. well, one uncle looked at us and smile and looks like he wna join in or something, well he's one funny guy. LOL. so after we get home, all of us are so WET. but still i wna take some photos, so.........

^^^^
i look SO fat here.........

^^^^
me and my beloved celina!

^^^^
YAY I LOVE HER.



^^^^
me and benben. LOL LOOK HE'S TOO COLD TO EVEN SMILE RIGHT HAHAHA.



^^^^ 
yay group photo!!!! but still, look at ben at the first group photo picture, he's too cold to even smile. THTS FUNNY HAHAHA.

ok so, this really looks like a comic to me, look at this. 

1. xuening was inside the toliet wanting to play more water BOMBS. tsktsktsk. she never stops playing. then i went inside to stop her, and took her water bomb that was made half way. 

2. and then i pour away the water in the water bomb and put the plastic bag down, and she was like NOOOOOOOO.

3. hugged her because i wanted to take a picture of me hugging her like what i did to celina cuz i wna upload to instagram. but i looked at ben taking like that and it seems blur and the background was a toliet, its like.... no.. too unglam.

4. so i just asked her to smileeeeee. and we laughed. and then....

5. after that i can't take it taking photos in the toliets anymore so i pulled her and ask her to come out of the toliet and take a good picture outside of the toliet. 


6. and TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.


LOL i made this up! i mean, it's true but after i see all the pictures that ben spammed with my phone, i thought of this. and it was quite funny too! hahaha omg i am a good story teller yay *proud* 

ok so after that everyone played scissors paper stone and went to bath. ben was the first to win. WHAT A LUCK FOR A BIRTHDAY BOY TSK ;( but... we say that the winner is the last to bath. and he was like, okay...... LOL HAHAHA. sad for him oh. so after he bathed, he was sprayed by that string thing. AND MY WHOLE TOLIET WAS THAT SHIT!!!!! so i have to clean it up later ALONE. *shows foreveralone picture* and then after that, sang the happy birthday song fr him. ITS REALLY POKER FACE SINGING IT. i don't know why LOL. maybe its because its less people. and ben is shy like a girl HAHAHA. ok kidding LOL. 

here's the picture of the birthday boy!

^^^^
 the candles was REALLY CUTE. i brought it ha ha ha :D

^^^
the birthday boy cutting his cakeeeeeeee.

then after that played mahjong at my house. xuening didn't want to play because she was addicted to my computer so me, ben and celina played 3 person mahjong. AND I WON ONE ROUND YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. okay so, celina went home first alone. *SORRY CELINA I WILL BRING YOU HOME TO UR DOORSTEP NEXT TIME I SWEAR.* 
and brought xuening home ard 6pm hehehe! after that, went to ben's house downstairs while he went up and take my presents which was given by his mom and his sister to me.

^^^^
his mom and his sist gave it to me.

^^^^ 
ben's present to me. HOW SWEET???

and after that i fetch him go home and went home alone. because ben's gna be sick ;( i'm so sad. pls don't be sick ok. 

ok so, talking about 6/1, and it's my 2nd monthsary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay fuck i'm so happy LOL. ok it's like TIME PASSES SO QUICKLY LIKE JET PLANE. hahahaha. ok so i written alot in letters given to ben alr so i don't rlly wna type alot here. so ya thank you for everything you've done for me. *standard sentence* i'm loving you more and more everyday i love you. just, LOVE YOU. I MEAN MY WORDS CAN'T DESCRIBE MY LOVE FR YOU OK SO IT'S HARD FOR ME TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT DESCRIBE MY LOVE FR YOU LOL ok idk what am i saying. but if you understand, then thts good stuff. (y)

OH AND HE MADE THIS FOR ME.

^^^
HIS DRAWING GOOD RIGHT?????? but he hate art. how sad ;(  hehe so i only can show you all this. the others is a big NONO. privacy you know. -winks- 



so that's all for todayyyyyyyyyy. the end.


HI AMANDA I KNOW YOU'RE READING THIS YOU CAT, MEET UP SOOOON!!!! anyw, cheer up okay, no matter what shit matters, i'll be there to go thru the shits with you. i won't let you go thru any shits alone. yes, you always go thru shits alone in the past. but now, you have me, and i promise you i won't let you go thru shits alone. i promise. ;)