'that girl.


My name is CherylYawns. happily attached with benedictlin 06ths.
i'll be the happiest girl in the world, and don't think of breaking me down with my past,
because i won't get affected. and i hate outsiders making judgements without knowing me.
i treat you depending on how you leave an impression in me, and unless you're just merely wasting my time or continuously making me feel so out,
i'll be heartless and make you hate me more. lastly, i hate people bringing up my past.

most importantly, i live life for myself.

Not forgetting those people who're beside me no matter what happens.
to be honest, i don't need alot friends, who're not trustable, i just need a five of them who're always there for me, that's all.
they're the ones who understand me totally, although we don't really text everyday, but they're there when i need them.
i love them. ♡♡

♡ ; benedictlin, amanda, celina, xuening, weijie.

xxx,

Monday, January 7

one fine day in school.


hi! today've been a great and tired day for me in school. let's start with the picture on top which says 95degree which really caught my attention. firstly, credits to jaslyn tan who ss this and posted on instagram. this is really funny LOL. even the phone can't tahan. this is very funny LOL. but it's 35 degree today and it was SO HOT that i almost melted like an icecream like SERIOUSLY. please like.... rain..... I NEED RAIN, or even better, snow?? HAHAHA. 

i was freaking tired today while i met jovin and elicia and walked to sch, reached school around 7.17am, i remembered cause i looked at my phone!!! hehehe, then went to class and took temperature!!! i was 37.1 today wow its high leh. i super scared fever BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO. now missing a day of school is like hell because the next day you come school, you will have no fucking idea what the teacher is talking about and i experience it before. it really sucks to be that person in class who doesn't know anything and then eventually feels sleepy and then went to sleep and got punished, the worst shit is, teacher don't wna listen to ur explanation. LOL SRSLY. the first period was ms lam, LOL i swear everyone is so happy when ms lam came in. i mean, WE LOVE HER. but sometimes well we just got overboard. but, it's not only her whose teaching, there's ms liew too and she is FIERCE, and its like, REALLY FIERCE I SWEAR. then i realised that ms liew was our chem teacher, ms lam was just there before last year she thought us, so she have to be there because we're used to her teaching for the past 2 years. well, ms liew really gave us ALOT revision about sec2 again about atoms and ions. and thanks to chem my head started to hurt, alot alot alot. like i almost dying LOL. ok i guess that was too much. 

so after chem was two period of english. it's ms grace and ms michelle. i rlly love ms michelle but she's super shy i can see. ;) she talked rlly softly and no one can hear well actually. and some guys made some nasty comments and she left the room. i rlly feel her, she's like, kinda sensetive inside i think. so ms toh, ANOTHER TEACHER AND NOT ME. came in and talk to us. and wtf this news spread to all the teachers. what have you done.............. ok so its two period and ITS REALLY b-o-r-i-n-g. rlly LOL. ok so after that is mr zhuang's lessons. HIS LESSON IS ALWAYS BORING SO I EVENTUALLY FELL ASLEEP. i didn't miss anything because he's talking abt WHY he love history and i wasn't really interested. hehe sorry. so after that IT WAS FINALLY RECESSSS. i can't eat much because of the bum in my mouth. ouch it hurts you know ;( it really sucks ok. ;( so ate meesoto. then after recess, it's ms kuah's lesson but she didn't come. so mr chong took over it and the class is so noisy LOL. super noisy i swear. THEN, its mr zhuang's lesson again fml. but well this time i force myself not to sleep because he was starting class already. and the last lesson was math. zz and i got a freaking detention because of that. damn. then need copy 10 times. PLS MY HAND ALMOST DROP. sch just started not long and you gave me that kind of punishment. cannot give chance meh zzzz.  so celina asked me if want meet, then at last she say cmi t-t
^^^^^^^^^^
and was scrolling thru instagram last night and saw this. made me laugh LOL. 

hehe but its okay. oh and i love these pictures. 



and lastly a picture taken by elicia's phone in class during mr chong class! 

^^^ 
i was ugly here.


OK SO SORRY FOR THE SHORT AND BORING POST I'M REALLY SORRY.