'that girl.


My name is CherylYawns. happily attached with benedictlin 06ths.
i'll be the happiest girl in the world, and don't think of breaking me down with my past,
because i won't get affected. and i hate outsiders making judgements without knowing me.
i treat you depending on how you leave an impression in me, and unless you're just merely wasting my time or continuously making me feel so out,
i'll be heartless and make you hate me more. lastly, i hate people bringing up my past.

most importantly, i live life for myself.

Not forgetting those people who're beside me no matter what happens.
to be honest, i don't need alot friends, who're not trustable, i just need a five of them who're always there for me, that's all.
they're the ones who understand me totally, although we don't really text everyday, but they're there when i need them.
i love them. ♡♡

♡ ; benedictlin, amanda, celina, xuening, weijie.

xxx,

Saturday, January 5

the first 5 days of 2013.



heyy. ok i know this blog is dead for such a LONG time, and because of a new year, i wanted to start a new life, and start my blog again! well, i know no one will see this, but, i'm happy with i talk about my day in school, my day outside, it's awesome. so, yes. i'm gna start with 1/1 which is 4 days ago woah LOL, but well i still remember what i did! let me get started with the photo above. it's my first polaroid photo, well it may sound SO pathetic that i've grew so old and thts my first picture which is taken by a polaroid camera and it's SO interesting and fun! it's nice too when you took a picture and it just came out like this straight. and you don't have to go to those camera shop and print out and then pay money again. so let's get started.

1/1. 
well it's a new year at that time and i told myself that i'll do well and concentrate in studies this year. but no one believes me and says, "you always like this say then end up never do one la haiyo." yea and even ben said that LOL. i admitted that sometimes, i say something but i didn't do it. as i was lazy, or either it's too hard that i gave up. but i don;t need people to believe me actually, i'll just prove it when the exams come or something. yea. and that night, after the countdown show, it's a movie called "The bunny house." i've nothing to do and i was tired and too lazy to move, so i just stayed there and watch the movie. it's about a girl named shelly. whose super famous and lives in a mansion with some sisters and a boss. but she got "kicked out" but it's another sister whose jealous of her a made a fake letter forging the boss made by the sister. and thn she went to a few mansions, finding a place to live, if not she'll be homeless. so she came across a mansion which's gna be closed down because no one wanted to join the mansion. so she went in and wanted to help, but she got chased away. and she proved that she could do it. and so, the mansion came alive again tho there's a bitch in the oppsite mansion wanted to snatch those people who wanted to join zeta. but the speech at the end where shelly said was, wow. she said, "do you know that feeling when i'm talking about? when you suddenly you feel pretty and the next thing you know you feel better about yourself? thts what its happening to me. my allegic reaction made me feel pretty. and so i ignored all the bad side effects because suddenly people are talking to me, and they're noticing me, and even tho i was itching like crazy, but its worth it, to, feel accepted. and i couldn't wait to get a illness, to take the medicine which made me feel better but it makes me itch again. but under that beautiful glowing skin, i still have that illness. the real me, just disappeared. i am not an expert speech giver. but i do know, that one day, when you looks are gone, if everything you have is based on looks, then you have nothing, you need friends and your family by your side, to love you for who you are, not what you look like. because we're a family. and zeta's motto is 'be who you are.' " super touching ok. and it's true too. people these few days always try their very best to be pretty, but only some didn't really care. so yea i learnt something about that movie tho. heh, and since that day, i was addicted to youtube movies, like those movies in USA or other countries which singapore didn't came out with. it's nice. so yeh i cried alot during that movie because its so damn sad LOL. ok it's getting emotional. 

2/1
  went to school~  was so damn happy to go school again but it sucks because school starts SO damn early. so our form teacher was okok, and my classmates was cooperative and wow i really like that. so after that i went home, dying LOL. i've forgotten what i did on that day so let just skip to night. so i watched a movie at youtube called "cyberbullying" i think it's a movie from USA or something so it didn't come out in singapore. someone posted in twitter saying thts her life so i went to click it thinking it's a video she made herself. but well, it's a movie. so i thought i can just watch it. it's about a girl who got bullied and got betrayed. it's really really sad. but i  thought me to be strong, and never care about what people say about you. but if it's overboard, ALWAYS stand up for yourself. well that movie made me think of amanda todd to be honest. and at last that girl who got bullied constantly, stand up against the bully and saved everyone from getting bullied by her. and everyone was SO happy and glad to have her in their school. and i was like, wow, tho it's a movie, she's brave. but real life, if it's boys to boys, the boy is confirm to get beaten LOL ok. so well have nothing to say about wednesday. heh.

3/1 
it's my class! it's 3/1 hahahaha. so there's a 'camp' starting out in school and thr's coaches. we were split into 2 groups. even and odd numbers by register. and i was in the even group with elicia, adeline, xiaoyi, quanjie, zhiming and a few other people. it's 18 people in total, and well i had fun! playing 6-way captain ball, just... wow. and it've been so long since i RAN so fast and became so active. not feeling me at that time i guess? LOL. ok so after that, have lunch break and it was... ew. LOL. sat alone because there's no space with elicia and jovin but oh well, just have to get used to it, and weijie came to accompany me. ;) thanks bro, alot. he knows whats going on between me and everyone. he always gives me a call around once a week in the evening and we talk alot. but well sometimes i find him annoying LOL. ok no offence, but he's just, great. so was alone for almost the whole day, but oh well, just getting used to it. so got home and don't have anything to do, so i diy-ed this hahaha. 


awesome isn't it?? LOL. i feel so............ talented(?) LOL. 

4/1 
yesterday can't be any tougher and tired. it's the last day of camp, and yes the camp is only two days LOL. so that day, walked from 9am to 3pm and my legs really broke into thousand pieces. i can feel that my muscle is like tearing up, really. and finally we took a rest at lot1 after 4hours of walking. i nearly died. and after EVERYTHING, went back to class and i started getting a feeling to cam-whoring.









^^^^^ THIS IS THE COACH I LOVE THE MOST SHE'S CALLED WEIQI. ;)

^^^ funny faces with javier! woah he's the best.




^^ jovin!!!!!!


^^^^ YUVA.

^^^ the naughty and dirty monkey.

^^^^^
 the polaroid is hers! thanks alot!!! and i took so much pictures and she said, " ALSO NOT LAST DAY OF SCHOOL YOU SIAO AH. " LOL. but she sounded like she was annoyed. t-t

ok so thts all for ytd!!! oh and i went home, watched a movie on youtube AGAIN. the movie is like, not really that emotional, but it's about imagination and stuffs. and even if your best friend died, get along with it and just move on. well yes it's hard, but, what else can you do? right? nothing else and just pausing there, without emotions, and praying, waiting for your best friend to come back which is totally impossible. well sorry to be harsh to those people who really came across this. and it taught me to treasure people when they're still here too. well it's good isn't it? 

5/1
yay its a saturday LIKE FINALLY. i woke up after a 15hours sleep and i feel like i'm on the top of the world hahaha. ok thts too much. well, but i have a freaking painful bump in my mouth, its deep inside, AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT THE HELL IS IT. so scary you know? it's like, am i becoming a monster or having weird illness or something..... hahaha, so met xuening and causeway and i was late again as usual, oh well, tht's a part of me that i'm working on it because ben HATES it when i'm late for meetings LOL. so made a cake, got all the presents, made water balloons  AND IT'S ALL FOR TOMORROW!!! :D i can't WAIT for tomorrow. i'm just so so so so HAPPY and excited for tomorrow already!!!! hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow and everybody have fun, will come out with more pictures tmr! so yes and tht's all. since i started blogging again, i'll start taking alot of pictures, and hope my english gets better! 

and hi amanda catty if u're seeing this, i love you. ;)